[OM] Re: Whiston church Northamptonshire

Subject: [OM] Re: Whiston church Northamptonshire
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 07:26:33 +1000
Wow, flying butresses and all that.
One may not be scruffy i the sight of the Lord?
Just promise not to nick the altarware!
I now have this unfortunate mental image of you shambling up the
aisle, dragging a leg or two and shedding small clods of filth and
rotting garment as you desperately clutch your last remaining Leica
in search of that inspirational shot. Collapsing on the stone floor
before the altar and lit only by a shaft of divine light piercing the
gloom from the celestory, you croak, "Too late, Lord, too late. The
light's quite wrong and I'm only loaded with 200 ISO," and expire
with a gasp and shudder.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx