[OM] Re: 12 Mp Olympus ?

Subject: [OM] Re: 12 Mp Olympus ?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:01:55 -0400
I suspect that the noise breakthrough is simple software noise reduction
that this guy is unprepared to evaluate.  The sensor is a CCD of
approximately the same size as the 12MP Olympus.  It might even be the
same one.  I don't think Canon is making CCD's.  They're probably both
buying from Sony.

Chuck Norcutt