[OM] One hit, one miss.

Subject: [OM] One hit, one miss.
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:57:43 -0400
We were a fortunate destination of the Moose and charming Ms. Moose's
(Carol Anne) peregrinations.  Marnie has repeatedly mentiioned how she
wish she could have gone on our excursion--next time I hope.

The Voigtlander 125 is mighty purty and would be quite at home on your
5D in my estimation.  It arrived the same day as our excursion.  I'm
don't think it gets much better.
Mike

Mike held up his end with an OM-2 and OM mounted Tamron 35-105/2.8 and
80-200/2.8. I only hope his shot with the Sigma comes out, as I did
something wrong and blew the exposure on mine. Didn't happen up in
Moosehead, oh well. I held up this report for a while, thinking I would
get around to posting a couple of images, but that doesn't seem to be
happing in a timely manner - too much else to see and do.

Thanks again, Mike, a lovely visit. Too bad we didn't have time to
visit
with the new Voightlander. :-)
http://mail.aol.com