[OM] Quick hood ?--80 f4 macro

Subject: [OM] Quick hood ?--80 f4 macro
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:29:12 -0400
Wonder if there is a "usual " hood for this macro lens.  Used brown
chapeau (a la Walt)
last time with adequate results though wondered why there is not THE
hood.  The FE doesn't look deeply recessed enough to be sufficient by
itself to my eye. Perhaps I am incorrect.

http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/zuiko-lens-hoods.txt

None listed there or Alan Wood site.  Wouldn't think there wood be much
risk of a hood vignetting  with anything reasonable at the Mag on the
auto tube.

Mike

http://mail.aol.com