[OM] First report from Fidels team

Subject: [OM] First report from Fidels team
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 00:02:44 EDT
For the first time in four years I brought home a blue ribbon on each of my
two entries in the monthly print competition/critique with Houston
Photographic  Society.  One image was done with an e-1 and the other with a
Zero Image
pinhole camera. Both should be posted to the website in a few days.  I'll  let
folks know when it happens.

Saturday I'll have three entries in a portrait competition for artists
sponsored by a local art society and later in the day will show an image in a
city
sponsored art show at our town square.

It will be a busy week and it certainly had a good start.

Bill Barber