[OM] Re: First report from Fidels team

Subject: [OM] Re: First report from Fidels team
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:47:06 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/2007 7:54:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
rlovison@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I  believe you're the most decorated photographer on
the list with all those  contest winnings. :)

Perhaps only one who has stepped onto the playing field others  have yet to
tread upon . . .

It is, for me, part of the game I have chosen to play. I do from time to
time turn out some pretty decent work.  That is the case for most who work  at
this vocation/avocation.

Last night's competition was in fact a competition with a good bit of work
by some very competent photographers.  My expectation is that in the  portrait
show on Saturday, there  will be less competition.   Irrespective of what
others enter, my expectation is of doing well.  I  do a decent job of capturing
the essence of my portrait subjects.  Whatever  places in that show will go to
year-end regional show, where there will be a  bigger field of entries.

The Town Square Show on Saturday is anybodies guess, with all art forms
competing with one another.  We will see.  <{B^)  Bill  Barber