[OM] Re: [OT] monitor problem and questions

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] monitor problem and questions
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:07:53 -0700
At the time the 204B was and still is a good solid budget monitor. Not
the sharpest knife in the drawer but with proper profiling (Monaco Optix
XR Pro) it is fine for my use. But right now this one would seem to have
better specs for the only slightly more.

> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001236

However I prefer the full size screen 1600x1200 rather than the
so-called wide version @ 1680x1050

Now if I had the extra pesos I'd consider this one.

> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001234

paired with my old one. Running out of desk space though :)

Mike