[OM] Re: OK, Fidel, let's line them up and shoot them down . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: OK, Fidel, let's line them up and shoot them down . . .
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:03:14 -0700 (PDT)
Well,
  Now when you sez that...I need some help...
  Here is the offending image:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/RI/?action=view&current=PICT0568bw.jpg
  I really hate the triangular portion of clear sky on the left side of the
picture.  I would like to either "stretch" the clouds down until they reach the
horizon, but still look like a fan, meaning that the upper left corner will be
clear of clouds as it is at present, or replace with a different sky.  I dont
need an opinion on which to choose, I need directions for either method.
  Please, be as detailed as possible when giving instructions.  I am going to
use CS2 to accomplish the task.  My PS skills are pretty basic, but the good
part is that I don't feel intimidated by the software, I actually enjoy
tweaking pictures in PS when the time allows.  Unfortunately, as of lately, I
barely have time for email...
  Feel free to Moozifikate any way you want, if needed I will post a larger
image.
  Thanks in advance
  Boris

. . .    From:   David Carter <Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>    Date:   Wed, 26 Sep 2007
21:36:01 +1200

> Really? I've always felt it was one of the few things that had a   >
> near-unanimous degree of acceptance here.   >  > Cheers,  > Marc  > Noosa
> Heads, Oz  >       I agree, pictures presented here. Have become more
> on-topic, than the   original on-topic threads.    david

photos & more.