[OM] Re: [OT] monitor problem and questions

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] monitor problem and questions
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:41:34 -0600
Willie Wonka wrote:

[snip]

> http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8241084&st=mag&type=product&id=1168044601867
>   I spent about an hour in front of all monitors (about 15) looking at them
> from every angle by tilting them and asked bunch of questions.  I really
> thought that this was better than the recommended Samsungs I originally went
> to see. YMMV.

Hey, whatever works for your eyes and pocketbook.  I'm luxuriating in
all the newly-acquired screen real estate, but not everybody's
interested in having acres of display.  ;-)

I've never heard of MAG, but then again, nearly all the LCD panels in
the world appear to be made in just two or three production facilities
worldwide, so I'm sure the quality's there.  Now it's just a matter of
the circuitry driving the display...

Garth