[OM] Re: [photo] wildlife 2

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] wildlife 2
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 00:28:14 +0100
* On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 07:19:46PM -0400, Richard Lovison said:

> All three are very good though 29 was my favorite with 42 a close second.

Thank you. :)

I think 29 has the edge,  but it does beg the question of what they're
looking at.  A friend suggested a kitten eating a cheeseburger.  While І'm
fairly sure I'd have captured that, it's a nice idea nontheless.

p.

--
this signature was brought to you by the letter A and the number 30
htag 0.0.23: [                           Oh, go on, just a little?]