[OM] Re: The one dollar digital camera

Subject: [OM] Re: The one dollar digital camera
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:19:25 +0200
Interesting indeed... here the film costs are as follows: about 3 euro
for the cheapest option in non off-brand film, and then a whopping 10
euro for processing only. (and one hour is not an option here anymore,
simply disappeared, except for "big towns".)

So I'm at 13 euro a film (18,36$) and that's without any prints...

The cost is what's putting me off using film these days... (I shot
about 50-70 roll's a year, including contact prints that was about
1000 euro)

(but next mondy my pen FT will accompany me on the train!)

Iwert.