[OM] Re: [OT] monitor problem and questions

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] monitor problem and questions
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:08:15 +1000
AG Schnozz wrote:
> That and phosphorus. The decay was long enough to mask the flicker.
> Usually.  I'm another person greatly sensitive to flicker--especially
> for ceiling lights.

If I recall correctly (neck straps conversation), you get migraine too,
right? Any flicker probably doesn't help there either, hey?

I'm usually right with flicker, in that it doesn't *cause* migraine,
though if I am in the middle of an episode then I do begin to notice it.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz