[OM] Re: Film Alert

Subject: [OM] Re: Film Alert
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:44:36 +0100
Only last night a fellow Camera Club member regaled me with his experience
visiting a branch of the UK's largest photo retailer to ask "Do you have 120
slide films?".

Pause while you think of the possible answers.....

The assistant went into the store room.....

And returned with the news ....

"We only have the one, it's Ilford Delta, but we only have six, not a
hundred and twenty."

--
Piers