[OM] Re: [photo] wildlife 2

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] wildlife 2
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 07:55:34 -0400
This obviously is a psycho seagull then. I have yet to meet one who
didn't want us to leave trash behind for him/her to pick over, shred
and leave fluttering in the wind. Many things are seagulls,
environmentalists not being one of them. <g>

Nice portrait, though. I have one I like of a great black back, but
in two years no one has bought one. I guess they all think they can
take their own seagull pictures.

--Bob