[OM] Re: Reintroducing myself and book for possible sale

Subject: [OM] Re: Reintroducing myself and book for possible sale
From: David Carter <Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 23:19:36 +1200
Sorry, no. I've been made to buy all my copies. Rather than trade for
grumpy services rendered. That trade got me, some rarer items, for which
I'm very greatful.

No, I haven't heard from Brian. I'm not in regular contact. I also, have
been wondering when he'll pop up again. As per his last absence.
Although this absence is considerably longer.

David

PS how's the lens going.