[OM] Is Dr. Flash in jeopardy?

Subject: [OM] Is Dr. Flash in jeopardy?
From: John Morton <loncayeway@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 01:59:41 -0700 (PDT)
I sometimes find myself getting by without a flash: here is a final version of
my visit to the 2007 Montreal Jazz Festival, with some Ilford HP5 400 ASA film
pushed to 3200 ASA (would never have been able to do this without the Olympus
OM-4 T' s spot metering and memory function).

  http://originofwriting.com/MontrealJazz2007/Metatron.html

  BUT - speaking of flash problems; the trigger button on my T-45 seems to be
sticking, so that when I shoot using the motor drive on "sequence", one press
results in the whole roll of film being shot. Setting the drive to "single" is
a bit better, with only two shots being taken before the drive unit stops.

  Anyone have any suggestions regarding what I might do about this? The thought
of a quick spray of WD-40 has crossed my mind...

  John Morton