[OM] Re: Highland Park and the neighborhood

Subject: [OM] Re: Highland Park and the neighborhood
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 09:33:03 -0400
Good stuff. I need to do more of that. Weston may have been correct
that nothing more than 500 yards from the car is photogenic, but I
seem to have added a corollary that one must drive in the car to get
where one is shooting, but then remain within the 500-yard radius.
Makes for interesting geometry, if nothing else. <g>

--Bob