[OM] Re: [OT] purchased 226BW

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] purchased 226BW
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:32:58 -0700

>Are you implying that the 226 is so accurate straight out of the box
>that it doesn't need calibration or that you feel profiling in general
>is a waste of time?

Neither. I'm sure the 226BW will benefit from profiling. My 204
certainly did. I was refering to the fact that LCD monitors seem to have
random 'hot spots' that move around as your viewing angle changes. At
least the generic ones that I see do. Come to think of it, I don't think
I've ever seen a high end monitor up close and personal.

Mike