[OM] Re: [OT] monitor problem and questions

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] monitor problem and questions
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:18:41 -0400
It was a crappy little fan, no way to know it wasn't running until weird
stuff started happening. Since I had just upgraded to 2G ram, I thought
the one of the simm strips was bad.  On a whim a slipped my finger under
the card just to confirm that the fan was spinning. The card (GeForce
6600) is still under warranty, I'm waiting for the RMA to send it back.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net