[OM] Re: [OT] help any one know what's been eating at this floor and roo

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] help any one know what's been eating at this floor and roof beams
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 10:08:23 -0400
Thanks.  I always wondered how a digeridoo is made.  And I have heard of
powder post beetles but didn't know anything about them.  But we clearly
have them and now I know about them from sources not far away from here
<http://www.entomology.cornell.edu/Extension/DiagnosticLab/IDLFS/PowderPostBeetles/PowderPostBeetles.html>

Chuck Norcutt