[OM] Re: OK, Fidel, let's line them up and shoot them down . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: OK, Fidel, let's line them up and shoot them down . . .
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:38:10 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you Chuck and Piers for the excellent tips on how to improve my picture.
I am going to try these techniques possibly tonight.
  In a mean time, since you mentioned the magnetic lasso...:)  I have a
question about how to use this tool.
  It seems that I dont have a grasp on how to select areas with it.  Usually, I
zoom out to about 33% to display the whole image on the screen which on my new
monitor, translates to an area approximately 11X13.  This is good, but the
lasso doesn't select as well as if I worked at the original picture size or
even if I zoomed to 200%.  If I do the former, it selects really nice, but the
problem is that when I reach at the end of the window, the picture either does
not scroll or if it does, it goes so fast, I do not have any control over the
process anymore.
  Can you give me tips on how to use the magnetic lasso, please?
  Thanks in advance
  Boris

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!