[OM] Re: OK, Fidel, let's line them up and shoot them down . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: OK, Fidel, let's line them up and shoot them down . . .
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:27:46 -0400
Moose's comments and rework served to remind me of one of my earliest
photography lessons... the eye is automatically drawn first to the
brightest spot in the image.  With the original image the offending bit
of open sky was the brightest area.  It drew attention to the opposite
side of the main attraction.  With Moose's rework the center of
attention is back where it should be.

Chuck Norcutt