[OM] Re: Why the 50mm is still the best lens?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why the 50mm is still the best lens?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 19:17:56 +1000
When I went to Europe three years ago (that long? strewth) the Canon
50/1.8 was one of the most useful things I took to use on my 10D.
Equivalent 80mm - the article writer says 85mm so unusually for a
Leica user, he's no good at maths. I don't know why but it just
seemed to be 'about right' for a lot of shots and I got a lot of
keepers from it.
I've been a fifty fan ever since.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx