[OM] Re: #327

Subject: [OM] Re: #327
From: "geebee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 22:06:17 +0100
From: "Chuck Norcutt" <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>>> Olympus OM2 SP : Zuiko 50mm f2 macro : Agfa Vista 200
>>>
>>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07327.htm

> After yet another look I realize that what really sets this photo off is
> the background with wonderful contrast for all parts of the subject.
> How did it get that way?

Fortuitously :-) It was in my kitchen with failing light and I think the lens
was wide open to get a decent shutter speed. I
didn't set it up, I was killing some cooking smells and the smoke trail made me
reach for a camera. I shot a couple of frames and
this one worked. The background colours are  white (worktop), tan (wall) and
the dark area is a shadow from my central heating
boiler. Like I said, fortuitous.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham