[OM] Missing soul

Subject: [OM] Missing soul
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:55:08 +1300
Hello all,

At least some of you will remember me from a few months back.

I last posted on this site before Walt Wayman passed away.

I hope you are all well, otherwise.

For the past few months I have been involved in starting a (marriage)
separation process which is slow work.

I have also fortuitously made contact with a woman (well, many, to be
truthful) I found on  http://www.findsomeone.co.nz/
which is a really good site of its type.

This wouldn't have been possible if my old W'95 machine hadn't become so
full that I was virtually compelled to get a 2nd hand W XP machine; I got rid
of the considerable bugs (I seem to remember pestering you all for help),
and now it works fine. XP is virtually essential for the FSO site.

So. although I have been saving all the digests, I have not actually opened
many. My purchases of new gear have fallen away to zero  ( Aha, found a
cure for Zuikoholism !! - it's got red hair and a mouth.) .

I haven't done a lot of good photography in the last couple of months, but
that will change.

Cheers, Brian

Brian Swale
140 Panorama Road, Clifton Hill.