[OM] Winning photos posted to Website

Subject: [OM] Winning photos posted to Website
From: nsurit@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 09:48:38 -0400
Some of the?results of last week's activity?have been posted on the web site
for Houston Photographic Society.? That address is hpsonline.org.? I submitted
6 images in three different competitions and received three first place awards
and an honorable mention.? Unfortunately, I don't know the degree of excitement
I should have about the Honorable Mention in Sugar Land Area Artists portrait
show or the First Place in the Sugar Land Town Square Art Show for photography
as I was unable to attend either event to see what the field looked like.? I
was pleased with he recognition and would like to have seen?the other entries,
especially in the portrait show as I had three entries and feel that portraits
are an area of strength for me.?

Of the two images posted at hpsonline.org one was done with my e-1 and the
other with a Zero Image 2000 pinhole.? As noted in the title of the pinhole it
is a platinum/palladium print.

<{B^)? Bill Barber
http://mail.aol.com