[OM] Re: Winning photos posted to Website

Subject: [OM] Re: Winning photos posted to Website
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 09:05:20 +1000
nsurit@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Of the two images posted at hpsonline.org one was done with my e-1
 > and the other with a Zero Image 2000 pinhole.? ...

The "High Key" is grown-worthily amusing in title, but also great in
itself. It's a similar type of image I'd take in subject and composition
(if not in quality :-) ). I know it's only a small image, but I suspect
my mind is extrapolating its "blown-up" qualities correctly. <g>

With the other one, it's harder to extrapolate, but it certainly has
this cat's curiosity aroused. I *really* would like to see it in print
form (the with 'High Key' but moreso here), as it gives the impression
of being quite contemplative and "dreamy".

Okay, so you don't need my opinions - the acknowledgements of quality
have already come in their placings. I just needed to spend at least two
paragraphs to say "Nice" and "Congratulations". ;-)

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz