[OM] The wedding ...

Subject: [OM] The wedding ...
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:51:31 +0100
Hello All,

Well, I can see how people dislike wedding photography ... exhausting
doesn't come close to it ... but for a first (and perhaps last) outing as
wedding photog I think it went well.   Then again,  being the brother of
the bride and being able to order people about easily probably helped
matters;  and having another person running double team with me undoubtedly
made life easier ... ("What?  You didn't get /that/?!?!  How could you miss
it?"  "Oh, I thought Dave was doing that ..." ... *phew*)

All in all I'm happy with the results,  though the result during the
processions left somethings to be desired (perhaps my partner-in-crime will
have something better there),  but the formal shots and so forth all came
out well.

http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/range.pl?dir=proof_2  has the proofs up,
final selection to be made but all suggestions and critiques welcome. (be
warned, there are over 300 shots there ...)

Thanks for looking, the suggestions and all the best,

p.

--
Is AC5 a hit?