[OM] Re: All metal flash shoes, safe or not?

Subject: [OM] Re: All metal flash shoes, safe or not?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 08:23:32 -0400
Sorry, I misunderstood the question. I thought you wanted to mount a
metal hot shoe in place of the plastic T32 shoe...which was quite common
with Vivitar 283-285.....never mind.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net