[OM] Re: HLD-3

Subject: [OM] Re: HLD-3
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:03:06 -0400
I am pretty sure it's the same as the E-1 remote socket which is female
threaded like the OM cap. Having just checked an OM TTL cap on the E-1 they
are not a match. The OM cap is too large by a good couple of mm.

Having checked B&H and the Oly store directly they are not listing the cap.
Good luck John!

Dan S