[OM] Re: [OT] Need Help Re Termites

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Need Help Re Termites
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:33:59 -0400
The way I always understood it was that termites eat the wood during the
day and go back to their nest in the soil at night.  So, the trick (and
  problem) is to get them to crawl through poison as they make their way
back to the nest.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net