[OM] Re: Low light photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Low light photography
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:05:37 -0500
John,
        Perhaps if you knew the wattage of the existing lights, the
average width of the mine passage and distance between lights it may be
possible to estimate the needed exposure. There must be some formula to
use if you know the output of the light source and the area of the
illuminated space. Of course I'm only good for the theoretical work; the
number crunching would have to be done by someone else. ;^)

Charlie