[OM] external drives.. [OT] Green? I'll say...

Subject: [OM] external drives.. [OT] Green? I'll say...
From: tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:07:19 -0700 (PDT)
I use the external hard drive cases with standard SATA drives installed all the
time with my laptop and camera as a package in my backpack.

I highly recommend these for all use of storage. Durable, portable, and able to
take them on and offline and move them around at by unplugging.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3205203&Sku=D15-1094

Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

I'm running away to join a different circus