[OM] Re: Low light photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Low light photography
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:07:36 -0700
Could you post your pictures Ton?

I can see the high voltage a flash generates causing concern.
Especially with older flash units which had high trigger voltages
exposed at the hot shoe.

But isn't static discharge more of a concern than a 1.2v battery in an
OM-1 ? Do you have to wear anti-static clothing? I know just sitting
down in a cushioned chair, then gettting up, can cause enough static
discharge in some chairs to interfere with electronic equipment.

-jeff