[OM] Re: Low light photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Low light photography
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 08:19:52 +1000
I started my career with United Shoe Machinery. They made shoe tacks
and the tack plant was the noisy workplace I've ever seen - the tacks
are form from wire by impact and then ground sharp all on one machine
at high speed and there were a lot of machines.
One of their lines was the actual, genuine 'brass tack' - made for
the manufacturers of miner's boots. (They had injection moulding for
soles but it wasn't robust enough).
No chance of a spark.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx