[OM] Re: Sometimes, the 'bad' lenses aren't so bad

Subject: [OM] Re: Sometimes, the 'bad' lenses aren't so bad
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 05:39:16 -0600
Those are interesting. I wonder if my problem is that I only have tried it
wide open in extremely low light, like shooting Tmax3200 at 1/5 of a second
wide open. Maybe my focusing was off ?  I'll give it a try in bright light
next time I shoot a roll of film with the OM's! Your results were excellent.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design