[OM] Back again, with a snag

Subject: [OM] Back again, with a snag
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:20:29 +0100
Dear All

I have returned to the fold after a busy few weeks: 2 weeks in Turkey
and then my son's wedding.  I received a very kind note, from Piers,
of enquiry after my health, so I decided to unset vacation ...

I've also been trying this morning to update the firmware on my
E-500, but Olympus Viewer will not recognise the camera.  I have
loaded Master now, but there seems to be a problem with the
server ... oh well!

Anyway, I hope that you have all been happy, peaceful people while
I've been away.  I also hope that you are all excited about the E/P
thingie.  My local Oly dealer seems to have been kept in the dark,
although other dealers had an idea that it would be out today.

Chris