[OM] Re: E-3 specs

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:34:22 -0700 (PDT)
> Guess that especially the weight is really putting me off. After
> handling the 510 I found the E-1 heavy... with 660 gr.

It may be possible that you don't fit the profile of the target buyer
for the E-1, E-3 or 5D. These really are professional cameras for
professional photographers. Working tools.

I don't buy Kenworths or Peterbuilts to commute back and forth to
work.

The size/weight of the E-3 is perfect. I wouldn't want it any
different, really.  Ok, maybe an ounce or two...

AG

FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/