[OM] Re: The E-3 Development Story (Part 1)

Subject: [OM] Re: The E-3 Development Story (Part 1)
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:52:11 -0700 (PDT)
Marc wrote:
> Right, so you, being the Silver Nosed One, and that mad-bastard,
> Olympus-nut Khen Lim bugger (Khen's at the very least an ex-pat
> Aussie, isn't he, so he's *gotta* know "bastard" and "bugger" are
> *not* meant pejoratively. It's all in the inflection ;-D ), are
> venturing into a commercial...umm, venture together. It sounds
> like a good combo to me.

Yeah, we'll see. We haven't come to fists yet. The year is still
young, though.  :)

> Well, you might be conscie'-y about "full disclosure", and goodonya
> for being so, but that doesn't mean I can't say "Woohoo!" and "Good
> luck to ya!" and "I really hope it works out well for you both".

Thank you.  The venture fits in with both of our long-term goals.
>From my perspective it is the logical progression of what I wanted
Image66Media to be. From Khen's perspective, well, it gives him the
wheels for his idea-engine to put into motion. There is a third
partner to be revealed later.

But the goal isn't just us three, but that's for another day.  Let's
celebrate the E-3 finally seeing daylight.

AG

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings,
and more!
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658