[OM] Re: E-3 specs

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:16:30 +1000
Spend several years developing a good sized middle age roll on and
above your waist.
I use and recommend beer, fried foods, bready stuff, pizza and, er,
beer.
Then you can grab the vertical grip on the side, tuck the point of
the right elbow into your built-in shock absorber and take the weight.
It helps if you also lean slightly back and to the left - unless
you've been truly dedicated in your self-indulgence.
One should be prepared to sacrifice all for the art.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx