[OM] Re: E-3 specs

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:14:30 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2007 5:10:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Spend  several years developing a good sized middle age roll on and
above  your waist.
I use and recommend beer, fried foods, bready stuff, pizza and,  er,
beer.
Then you can grab the vertical grip on the side, tuck  the point of
the right elbow into your built-in shock absorber and  take the weight.

With all the whining we have heard on the list lately about weight with the
grip, I think most of the fellows in this group have gone to eating  quiche.
I put the grip thing on my e-1 shortly after I got 3+ years  ago and it
essentially hasn't been off since then. My images are pretty evenly  split
between
vertical and horizontal orientation, which may explain part of  it.

At $1,700 there will probably be an e-3 headed my way in the next few
months.  Like Ken Norton,it will probably be before the next wedding  season, a

season I will sit out again this year.  Oh, there was that  wedding in Canada
last year, but I doubt anyone that is that good a friend is  going to be
getting
married this year.

Can anyone tell me how to score a coupon for $100 off the e-3 like Garth
scored? Dang, with a registered e-1 and 5 or 6 registered DZs, you'd think  I'd
get one of those love letters from the big O.

OK, if anyone from Olympus USA is monitoring this list, my address  is:

Bill Barber
937 Eldridge Rd
Sugar Land, TX 77478