[OM] Re: The E-3 Development Story (Part 1)

Subject: [OM] Re: The E-3 Development Story (Part 1)
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 01:31:24 +0800
G'day Marc...

On 17/10/2007, Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Right, so you, being the Silver Nosed One, and that mad-bastard,
> Olympus-nut Khen Lim bugger (Khen's at the very least an ex-pat Aussie,
> isn't he, so he's *gotta* know "bastard" and "bugger" are *not* meant
> pejoratively. It's all in the inflection ;-D ), are venturing into a
> commercial...umm, venture together. It sounds like a good combo to me.

Offence not taken, you bugger..... :)

Well, you might be conscie'-y about "full disclosure", and goodonya for
> being so, but that doesn't mean I can't say "Woohoo!" and "Good luck to ya!"
> and "I really hope it works out well for you both". I know there's not large
> volumes of content there *yet*, but already it's looking like a neat and
> tidy site, with good direction to relevant content (none of the  "all the
> bells and whistles" stuff that just distracts).

thanks for the compliments.

actually I did have a new product review on a rather interesting camera that
you cannot buy but all the same, it is intriguing and make for an
interesting read. Unfortunately Mambo played up and I lost the whole edit,
which was unfortunate. I'll try to cope with the time on our hands right now
and get it posted soon.

Marc we do try our best not to get into the needless bells and whistles as
much as we can. But if we happen to, in your eyes, drop us a line. Let us
know your views and comments.

I'll have a better look later (I've just gotta go post some letters and buy
> stuff for dinner).
>
> However, I look forward to keeping this high-priority bookmarked, for
> regular checking. Goodonyas both!

That's the best compliment you could give us. Thank you again.

Rgds

K.

Cheers,
> Marc (unapologetic for any Strine that crept in - it's how we best do
> compliments)
> Noosa Heads, Oz

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people" - Emily
Cox