[OM] Re: The E-3 Development Story (Part 1)

Subject: [OM] Re: The E-3 Development Story (Part 1)
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 01:35:45 +0800
Garth

Thanks for pointing that out to us. The 'multispot' issue was a case of
miscommunication with the 'powers-to-be.' That feature is still out there at
sea somewhere but I heard the boys in Japan have just learned how to use the
harpoon....and they intend to spear and haul it in quite soon....   ;)

K.

On 18/10/2007, Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> AG Schnozz wrote:
> >> Something wrong with page 5 of 9. Center column does not finish
>
> More to the point, page 5's table indicates that the E-3 will have
> multispot capability, but in all the stuff I've received from Olympus no
> such capability is mentioned...
>

> Garth

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people" - Emily
Cox