[OM] Re: E-3 BAYER PATTERN

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 BAYER PATTERN
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:05:31 -0700
If you are talking about the new Kodak filter pattern where one of
the Gs is gray, I think you probably have your wish. Probably the
sensor is Panasonic as the past several Oly cameras have been and
Kodak, in their announcement, said video first anyway.  I am puzzled
by your statement though because I would have thought the new Kodak
filter would greatly improve the noise floor in physically small
sensors and it had nothing to do with the E-1. What problem was there
with the E-1 filter?

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA