[OM] Re: The E-3 Development Story (Part 1)

Subject: [OM] Re: The E-3 Development Story (Part 1)
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 08:47:21 -0400
Everything loads okay with Firefox 2.0.0.6.  One minor point.  Last
paragraph, page 9, it reads "Perhaps the biggest proof of Mobility for
Olympus was the recognition given to its OM-4Ti (OM-4T) by NASA in
1985."  That should read OM-4 as the 4Ti was not out until, when, 1987?
A 4T may have gone on a later flight, but I think the first was a plain 4.

Picture of NASA OM-4, with MD2 and 18V grip.

http://www.zuiko.com/index_042.htm

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net