[OM] Re: E-3 specs

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:09:35 -0500
The fact that they brought it out at 10 MP tells me instantly that if
you buy on specs, this is not the camera for you.  I would expect (as
in "hope") its qualities to be organic and untelling when inseparated
from the whole, which is how I have come to regard the E-1.  I think
folks who buy on specs left Olympus a while ago and will find their
doings constantly mystifying.

I hope (as in "wish") you're right about the $1200 part.

Joel W.