[OM] Re: Good chuckle

Subject: [OM] Re: Good chuckle
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 06:39:43 +1000
Nothing life-threatening - but bloody annoying.
Perpetually sore heel - possible 'insertion tendonitis'.
The scan shows the level of inflammation as a 'hot spot'.
Technetium isomer is a gamma emitter with a half life of only six
hours - so I'm much safer for my cameras this morning.
This type of investigation is becoming quite popular now as it gives
an indication of the actual level of arthritis and similar problems.
And at least I now know how to spell it.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx