[OM] Re: E-3 specs

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 06:30:00 -0500
The LCD on the E-3 reminds of nothing so much as the C5060, whose
screen has more angles than a heron.  I used that camera to take
self-portraits on several occasions.  Not good ones, mind you, but I
can't fault the C5060's LCD for that.  I like the fact that the E-3
LCD can be put at rest face in to the camera body.  That's how the
C5060 comes out of the box.

Joel W.