[OM] Re: E-3 specs

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs
From: Roger Key <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 23:46:40 +0200
Also the same multi-angle LCD screen as the C7070, the final version of the
C5060.
The C7070 also has multi-spot metering, just like the OM4Ti, which someone was
hoping for with the E-3. Another useful thing is the liveview histogram.
Finally, the C7070 uses the same battery as the E-1, E-3, E-500, and E-510, and
takes the same external flashguns (FL-36 and FL-50).
Makes a good companion for the DSLRs.....Roger Key