[OM] Re: E-3 specs

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 specs
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 08:51:23 +0800
I agree with you that 4/3 is missing a good middle-model, I'd like one with
large finder, if E510 is having a finder like E-3 I already bought one. I
don't mind some plastic, the E300 is a good balance between weight and
construction, a middle-model like it would be good.

For pro body, the E-1 is fine with 660g, I can add vertical grip if I need
more weight (or course for sessions with a lots of vertical shoots). But a
810g 4/3 is deviated from what Olympus claim about the benefit of 4/3
system, they should have made it lighter. Anyone think E-1 is too light and
there is a feeling of weak?

C.H.Ling